Monday, July 9, 2012

Alright, wow.

It has been a long time.

Here's the update on my life:

1. I am going to ITALY in a little over a month to study abroad. Crazy, right? Time flies.
2. I MET TAYLOR SWIFT, my inspiration to do what I love.
3. I might be interning at her record label next summer.
4. Did I mention I am going to Europe in a month?

I am so sorry for my lack of posting. These last few months have been crazy busy and so much has happened. I feel like I have really matured, grown, and changed as a person in the last year.

I feel like I am finally starting to really know who I am and what direction I'm going in.

My dreams scare me, not going to lie. Failure terrifies me. I want it so bad. I want to be a role model, I want to make a difference. I want to make people happy. I am visiting Nashville next March with my mom, and I can't wait. It's going to put my dreams into motion. I need to be a part of the music industry. I have to.

After I met Taylor, I was thinking that it would be such a fun job to be one of the people who gives out meet and greet passes to unsuspecting fans. You get to hang backstage, watch the show, and make fans happy. You get to make people's dreams come true. I want to be involved with that. It's so magical. I feel like that would be so rewarding. I love making people happy.

This summer has been tough. My mom had surgery, my dog had a severe allergic reaction, and I have been really stressing out trying to take care of everyone. I believe that everything happens for a reason and that everything ends up being okay in the end, so that has been helping me get through these last few weeks. And lo and behold, things seem to be on the up and up. :)

Though I am terrified, I feel ready to embark on my study abroad trip. I have always dreamt of visiting Italy. I feel stuck in a rut and I'm ready for a change. I am excited to have this opportunity to travel and see the world and become more independent and self-reliant.

Well, I have to be getting to bed. Work bright and early.
Thanks for reading this, if you did. Will post again soon.

Oh, & before I go: Ed Sheeran. Wake Me Up. It's a beautiful song. Listen and fall in love.


No comments:

Post a Comment