Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Good afternoon,

So, I am thinking of getting a tattoo. Soon. I don't know. I'm so torn about it, but I have a few ideas.

Here's the one I'm seriously contemplating:


Someday I’ll be big enough

It's a lyric from Taylor Swift's song "Mean," that means a lot to me. It's just a reminder that thought things might not always go smoothly, someday I will be good enough, successful enough, etc because I know I am capable of achieving my goals.

I'm not 100% sure yet, which is why I've been waiting, but I definitely want to get one in the near future.

I also wanted to tell you guys a story! The other night was the greatest summer night :)
It started off with getting lost on a creepy road in the woods while delivering a pie with my best friends. It was so scary and there were these humongous black flies that were swarming the car. Finally after like 40 minutes of looking we found the house we were supposed to deliver it to and it was literally at the very start of the road so we went down the scary part for no reason. But it was pretty fun :) 
After, we went back to my friend Jessica's house and I played with the cutest kitten I have ever seen! 

Meow


 SO CUTE, right?!
He is nameless and little and fuzzy and he lets you hold him like a baby.
After we cuddled with the kitty we walked from Ethan’s to the beach and went night swimming. We swam out to the raft where we watched the finale of the Onset fireworks in the distance. A surprise visit from Jess’ mom who yelled at us from the shore completed the moment.
Then we had a bonfire and made delicious s’mores. I know it's not a very climactic story, but it was a really great day and I wanted to share it with you :)

I have to go help my mom make dinner, but I will catch you later!




No comments:

Post a Comment