Sunday, February 27, 2011

Long time no post.

Hello everybody!
I am so very very sorry for my lack of posting.
I have been having such a busy few weeks! I am watching the Oscars right now, who do y'all want to win?
I am really hoping Black Swan and The Social Network take home some awards, they were GREAT movies. Maybe someday I will be there! I'm planning to do an internship in Los Angeles, hopefully at NBC, MTV, or Warner Brothers. Some place big. My school has various options for LA interns, so it should be a wonderful opportunity.
Also, speaking of movies, I saw Never Say Never (yes, Justin Bieber's film) and I must say, I have come down with Bieber fever. I'm a Belieber. I have a total new found respect for him now, after getting an insight to his life. He is a spiritual person, he grew up without much, his mom was a teen mom, he's just a real person! And genuinely kind. If you haven't seen it, you should ASAP because the director's cut with extra footage is only out this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment