Monday, January 31, 2011

Reasons why.

I write this blog for me.
It's a diary of sorts. Following my life. Life, which is lacking its usual excitement right now, perhaps due to the feet of snow and schoolwork I have, is a fascinating thing.
People LOVE reading about other peoples' lives. It's just a fact. Some people love reading about celebrities, but the real interesting reads come from average people. We all have experiences unlike anyone else, so why not share them? If you're reading this, stop for a moment and think about your life. You have had experiences that can never be repeated in the exact place and time that you had them. Sure, you can visit the same place twice but you can never have the same experience there more than once. That is why I love travel. It is full of novelty.
So, the moral of today's post is enjoy your life and the lives of those around you. If you share your experiences and learn about the experiences of others, you will learn something new everyday.


"I believe that life is a prize, but to live doesn't mean you're alive."



No comments:

Post a Comment